March 2012 Dive Charter: Family and Friends

Richard & Edith, Deb & John, Susan & Ron, Linda & Jack Having waited two years for the ultimate vacation, my brother Richard, his wife Edith, and six of their close friends hopped onboard the Tiki XIV. After checking in to Customs at Sopers Hole, Tortolla, and some of the best little souvenir and gift ships on the Island, we tied off the dinghy and cruised over to Norman Island for our first dive. This has become one of our favorite dive spots. It's beautiful and exciting, full of sea life and an easy dive to break everyone in from the long, not so cold winter.

Every dive is equal to or better than the last. The water temp being 80 to 82 and the visibility 80 plus feet, how can you not love the Caribbean.

Riding the Safari in Virgin Gorda is a great local experience. The drivers are always friendly and love to share their Island with us. The Baths are a special place that leave you in awe. The ride to Leverick Bay is a breathtaking experience with a spectacular view of the surrounding Islands. Drex on top of the world Edith & Rich Rich & John Ron & Susan John & Deb Stormy & Bev Jack

Paddle boarding (SUP) is a new sport for most of our charters. They are always amazed how quickly they pick it up and how they don't want to put it down. It's a perfect sport for a calm cove before breakfast or after an adventurous day on the reef.

After spending five days on the Tiki, they moved on to their next destination, Cinnamon Bay Camp ground on St. John. I had the pleasure of joining them their last night and understood their choice. View of Cinnamon Bay, St. Johns Stormy, Bev, Edith, Rich

PS: Having family and friends onboard was the ultimate charter.

Comments
I agree with your opinion. It is wonderful.
Posted by abc def | 8/8/18 6:39 AM
The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
Posted by run 2 unblocked game | 8/9/18 8:09 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information
Posted by Cat Mario | 9/20/18 12:28 AM
buying hair extensions for the first time curlable hair extensions https://www.leez-extensions.co.uk halo extensions ponytail funny hairstylist memes https://www.finesthairextensions.co.uk why is russian hair so expensive hair transplant turkey istanbul http://www.humanhair-extensions.co.uk ponytail with extensions black hair hair dryer tesco https://www.hair-extensions2go.co.uk
Posted by fb | 10/12/18 12:32 AM
Right, yet the truth of the matter is that we should demonstrate by heart, I am government teacher what I see is that instructors don't value demonstrating the understudies.
Posted by myassignmenthelp reviews | 11/26/18 7:09 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
<a href="https://www.mhrwriter.co.uk/">MHR Writer</a>
Posted by MHR Writer | 12/18/18 7:37 AM
Soon, pilgrims from all over Christendom were journeying to Myra to seek the gifts of protection and healing from the saint, who was said to be especially attentive to children.
Posted by Check This Out | 4/14/19 9:23 AM
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.
Posted by <a href="https://www.partytoyz.com/lunch-b | 4/18/19 8:42 AM
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
Posted by Exercise Cycle in Pakistan | 4/24/19 8:34 PM
The best part for our self motivation is to challenge our self this is how we can know our capabilities plus pros and cons. We are here to help students who done their assignment on time or on deadlines so we are one of the best academic help with cheapest cost and rate.
Posted by shawn joseph | 9/29/19 5:00 PM
Nice Post Keep Sharing With us

<a href=http://aumcafee.com/>mcafee.com/activate</a&...;
Posted by alexhydra11 | 10/3/19 10:14 AM
McAfee is one of the worldwide PC security programming organizations that have been working since years for demonstrating a protective layer to the clients' information against all the online dangers like infection assaults, spyware, malware and some more, that may hurt the individual just as the expert information of the clients and abuse it.
Posted by brucewaynes256 | 10/16/19 4:46 PM
Microsoft Office suite one of the world's most popular and across the board efficiency programming bundle. The Office programming bundle uncommonly intended for office, business, and school use. The workplace suite has programs for word preparing, database the executives, introduction, messages, spreadsheet, and so forth.
Posted by office.com/setup | 10/16/19 4:49 PM
McAfee is a security programming which recognizes and squares infections when the clients go to any locales, download documents, and offer information. You need to erase some other antivirus programming which is as of now introduced on your PC on the grounds that the McAfee antivirus won't work with the different antivirus.
Posted by McAfee.com/Activate | 10/16/19 4:50 PM