January 2012: Brian Heritage Surf Charter

Brian, Tom, Drex, Ted, Bob, Charlie, Pete

Local Sea Isle City, New Jersey Surf and Skate Shop owner, Brian Heritage, gathered up a group of friend and headed for the Caribbean. After a few phone calls and emails, the group of six decided on a Tiki Adventure. The surf started out waist to chest with occasional larger sets. This is pretty much how it played out for the rest of the charter. It was enough to get the winter crud off and lift a few spirits. While hunting for new waves the Tiki sets off in search of new adventures and places to explore.

Tom at secret spot

The next stop was the Baths in Virgin Gorda, BVI. The volcanic rock formations and boulders still baffle travelers to this day since they only exist in this location and not on the other Islands. While walking the paths, climbing the rocks or swimming in the pristine, clear blue warm water, the guys were constantly reminding each other of how their wives, families or friends would love to experience what they were seeing. The climb through the rocks and the walk back up to the top was well worth it. If the need calls, the local ladies at the mountain top bar love to whip up their favorite Island cocktails while you take in one of the most spectacular views to be found in the Virgin Islands. Brian Not Golf ? Brothers Tom and Bob Matthews

For a break in between surfing and cruising we anchored at Norman Island, home of the infamous Willey T's Bar and Restaurant. Around the corner by dinghy there are four cave openings where the charters like to snorkel with schools of tropical fish such as Seargent Majors, Yellow Tail Snappers and Blue Tangs. On occasion you'll see a turquoise blue Octopus or a Green Moray Eel or a sea turtle to add to your underwater adventure. Charlie Layers inside the caves Friendly Tropicals

Finding the perfect cove at the end of the day is a welcome relief from a day full of surfing, exploring or cruising. The guys seemed to enjoy the quiet of no cell phones or computers if only for a few short days. Peter Tom The best little "Tiki" Bar in the Caribbean Ted Charlie Kiteboarding Anegada, he called it a world class Site Charlie Paddle boarding Guana Cay before breakfast The infamous "Bamba Shack" at Apple Bay, Tortolla Brian and Stormy planning their next move Willey T's Once again new friends were made with hopes of seeing each other on a future Tiki Adventures! PS: Aloha and Pray for Surf!

Comments
Best Carribbean surf trip ever. The Harrington family runs a top of the line charter. I recommend it to anyone
Posted by Charlie Bowman | 3/3/12 10:52 PM
The watch uses http://www.rolexsreplicas.org.uk a 904L stainless steel case http://www.bestukwatches.co.uk and bracelet, and the http://www.rolexsreplicas.org.uk black dial and black ceramic rotating bezel give it http://www.replicawatches0.co.uk a distinctive appearance.
Posted by bds | 5/23/18 4:34 AM
High-temperature silk https://www.finesthairextensions.co.uk material, fluffy and realistic, easy to https://www.moptopz.co.uk handle, elastic breathable mesh cap, adjustable elastic buckle, super comfortable https://www.leez-extensions.co.uk skin-friendly cotton, comfortable to wear, and another https://www.cheaphairforextensions.co.uk five-piece care set.
Posted by sv | 8/31/18 1:49 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
Posted by Rumi | 12/18/18 7:38 AM
This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent
Posted by link builders | 1/17/19 12:57 PM
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
Posted by real estate flags | 1/23/19 8:53 AM
I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively.   <a href="https://www.sempris.be/">Webdesign</a&g...;
Posted by Webdesign | 1/30/19 5:47 PM
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
Posted by showbox apk | 2/5/19 9:22 AM
I appreciate you penning this post plus the rest of the site is very good.
Posted by www.acnlhairguide.com | 2/11/19 3:53 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...
Posted by security roller shutters | 2/12/19 5:28 AM
Posted by Arizona First Time Home Buyer Grants | 2/18/19 2:08 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.
Posted by 8th class result 2018 lahore board | 3/5/19 3:36 AM
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up!
Posted by Amazon Pakistan | 3/23/19 6:33 AM
amazing web
Posted by Exercise Cycle in Pakistan | 3/25/19 2:12 PM
Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help.
Posted by Flawless Facial Hair Remover in Pakistan | 3/28/19 12:47 AM
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers.
Posted by Nicer Dicer Plus in Pakistan | 4/6/19 8:09 AM
This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.
Posted by Rohani Ilaj | 4/9/19 10:10 PM
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.
Posted by Check This Out | 4/10/19 9:50 AM
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.
Posted by For Free Guest Posting Services 2019 | 4/12/19 12:06 AM
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.
Posted by How to Fix Pname Com Facebook Orca | 4/14/19 2:05 AM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
Posted by Fastest Electric Cars in the World | 4/17/19 3:18 PM
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…
Posted by Ab King Pro In Pakistan | 4/22/19 2:35 AM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Contibynue the nice writing
Posted by Digital software download | 4/23/19 9:10 AM
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
Posted by Exercise Cycle in Pakistan | 4/23/19 10:05 PM
Posted by www.tksindustrial.com | 4/29/19 2:20 AM
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .
Posted by financial management | 5/1/19 11:36 PM
Posted by Panama Facebook page statistics | 5/3/19 1:52 AM
Posted by Panama Facebook page statistics | 5/12/19 5:25 AM
Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information. Visit@
Posted by Richard turner | 5/13/19 10:56 AM
Posted by Mexican Rebozo | 5/15/19 10:32 PM
Voice and video calls, Share photos, Group chat, Completely free!
Posted by imo free video calls and chat | 5/17/19 4:53 AM
Posted by carpet cleaner | 5/18/19 10:07 PM
You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
Posted by müzik indir | 5/24/19 3:53 AM
I absolutely thank you so much to your worthwhile facts about the terrific area together with will enjoy even more terrific articles or blog posts. Kudos significantly meant for relishing the wonder report beside me. My organization is appreciating it all considerably! Anticipating one other terrific report. Everyone into the source! Good luck!
Posted by more info | 5/25/19 12:08 PM
For those of you who are not quite familiar with content marketing, blogging and SEO, guest posting is an act of writing and publishing a blog post or an article on someone else’s blog or website. Your work may or may not be compensated financially. This purely depends on whether the website/blog offers a financial incentive for your contributions.
Posted by Free Guest Posting Site List | 5/31/19 4:39 AM
norton.com/setup - Norton is an anti-virus, anti-malware software product since, 1991. Which stops virus entering in your device at very initial level.It rapidly scans virus, spyware and worms and perform action against it. It uses signature and heuristics to identify viruses. Norton.com/setup is a URL where you can set your norton antivirus.
Posted by Norton.com/setup | 6/18/19 5:14 AM
webroot.com/safe - Webroot is an efficient antivirus setup that provides you hassle free security for your device. Webroot is recognized as one of the best antiviruses in this globe. You just need to give some security permission to start your journey in a safe and worry free environment. Webroot is available for all types of devices with a plethora of options.
Posted by Webroot.com/safe | 6/18/19 5:15 AM
Office 365 Setup – The Microsoft Office has launched the subscription-based services for all the application with the Office 365. This means you can access the monthly subscription of various products and services including cloud-based services. In order to get the Office 365 subscription, you can visit office.com/setup on your web browser. And to perform the Microsoft Office 365 Setup, you can contact the Microsoft Office Support or read the support articles.
Posted by Office 365 Setup | 6/18/19 5:15 AM
bitdefender central - It provides best protection for all of your devices like Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android. Bitdefender Central Antivirus is a great performer when it comes to secure your devices from malware attacks and cyber threat. This works in two dimension like it finds and destroy malware at same time. Bitdefender Central will be a good recommendation because of its User-friendly feature at low price. It protects your computer from inside and outside threats.
Posted by bitdefender central | 6/18/19 5:16 AM
Mcafee.com/activate - Mcafee provide complete range of security for your software and devices. Mcafee is the most simplest and effective way to protect your data and devices from Cyber threats.Mcafee scans malware for your device and provide security solution recommendation. It also scans your browser history seamlessly. You can customize how often you want your computer to be scanned with Mcafee.
Posted by Mcafee.com/activate | 6/18/19 5:16 AM
Microsoft Office Setup is the full package of Microsoft limitation programming which joins a mix of employments, affiliations, and host like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Publisher and Access. Close by the working frameworks, these jobs are Microsoft's key things that are everything seen as utilized programming on Earth. Microsoft Office Setup bundles all the very best programming which Microsoft moves on to the table.
Posted by office.com/setup | 6/18/19 5:17 AM